Translate

quinta-feira, 27 de outubro de 2022

poem: Falling asleep in your arms

 


fall asleep in your arms



My eagerness to speak her voice to calm me down


I hear, and the heart stops what makes my yearning


It stops and makes the heart flutter in a rhythm that fascinates


What love does and teaches in the pure joy of smiles



For the tenderness of loving what is the most beautiful love


That dances with the heart's mismatch


Calms me the urge to talk to you talk


Hear feel what it feels like to be glad to love



Speak phrases of little-known philosophers to you


Impress even if I fail the intention is


Conquer your heart, love, hook you, you love me



Take a rain shower and dry you with a towel


We drink wine, dance an improvised waltz


Make love with the sweetness of those who love falling asleep in your arms.



Author: Flaviano Gomes da

Silva


translation : google translate

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário